Monday, July 11, 2011

Scrapbooking on Steroids...

So, today my friend from work asked me to bring some altered journals that I had completed so she could show her mom. She described the journals as: Scrapbooking on Steroids! Too funny! Don't get me wrong....she loves them! She is always bringing me fun stuff to use in my journals, stuff that she picked up at garage sales. She is a great friend, she thinks of me while shopping, just today she brought me the coolest watch to take apart for art and an absolutely awesome book of trees with the most beautiful pictures. So this brings me to the journals, here are a couple of layouts from those steroid journals:







2 comments:

  1. Love the tag book! Those kind of friends are the best :) I have acquired all sorts of fun things over the years from friends who support and encourage my art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a delight to see your work and all the things you collect ...... Linda F

    ReplyDelete