Sunday, June 19, 2011

So, I can't sleep because I am excited about this Journal/Book Swap!!!!!

Okay, so I am SO not sleeping. Going to bed at midnight, waking at 4am....whole time I am awake, I'm thinking about the Art Journal/Altered Book Swap....what am I going to title my book, should I keep my theme, how should I design my cover, should I go bright, should I go dark, what should I do, what should I do, what should I do? OMG.....I am so excited! I am going with MUSIC....or maybe TATTOOS.....or maybe....


Just throwing in some art to make my page a bit more interesting, this is stuff I've done years ago when I was in many swaps...did I tell you that I am excited about this swap? I simply cannot wait to work on/in my book...I am working on my theme now...I keep changing it....that is how I do it....I pick a dozen different themes, think of pages I want to do and then pick the theme dependent on my favorite page idea. Sleep, who needs sleep! 

If you wish to join, please read the post located below or in the archives to the right! Are you not excited yet? Come on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment