Sunday, June 24, 2012

While Waiting for Journals....I joined.....

a Worldwide Post Card swap! I finished my cards tonight and am especially thrilled with them! They are so me, in fact, that I made one for my desk at work! I spent last Sunday spray painting the backgrounds while rocking out to Nickelback! I spent tonight painting the Ravens and moon while rocking out to....you guessed it, Nickelback! Okay, so I love them! Anyhow, here is a pic of my latest art project:


I made 16 different cards, but they are all the same! The backgrounds are different ..... as I used various paint colors, stencils and texture paints. I hope you like! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that your raven silhouette and circular moon look totally different on two separtate backgrounds. I love them both! Shows that simple graphic elements can be altered and adapted in so many ways.

    Are you able to share what group sponsors the international postcard exchange?

    Cheers,
    ~runningwave~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my postcard! I had such a great time making them! I am loving the spray painting technique, and added my own stenciling on top of it. On my main page, you will see the Logo in a post, dated May 11th. All the information is there! The deadline is past but I'm hoping the Hostess will do another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the lucky recipient of one of your cards! I'm really enjoying browsing your blog to see more of your art. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete